Hekvapor PRODNA P2 Charger
- South Africa Overnight delivery R95.00
- Free for orders over R1500.00
- Collection available from Vape King Head Office
- Cash on collection
- EFT (Electronic funds transfer)
- Paygate secure online payments
7 day money back guaranteeUnhappy with your purchase or have buyers remorse, return your unopened product back to us within 7 days to receive a full refund
Email notificationYou receive email messages about each stage of your order.
Return and exchange - no problemYou can return the items purchased within 7 days. The goods must be in full packaging.
Different payment methodsPay for orders conveniently: cash on collection, EFT on the receipt of the invoice or by credit card right at the time of checkout.
Best priceWe are proud of our prices, thousands of customers checkout with us daily.
Prodna P2 Charger Specification:
Input Voltage: DC5V
Output Voltage: 4.2v±1% (max)
Input Current: 2A
Output Current: 1A*2
Compatible With: Li-ion: 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650
Shell Material Type: PC (inherently fire / flame resistant)
Each battery slot processes monitoring and charging independently.
1. P2 charger is limited to recharge the lithium battery, for any other battery, it may lead to explosion and the battery
will burst to leakage which may cause damage to people or property.
2. Application Environment: Ambient Temp -10-40℃ Storage Temp -20-60℃
3. Ensure to place the battery correctly during charging by reading the charger electrode logo carefully.
4. P2 charger should not be placed in the unattended when external power supply charger is connected.
5. P2 charger is suitable for adults over 18 years old, children should be accompanied by adults when using it.
6. Stop recharging if there is leakage of battery, damage, discoloration or deformation of battery wrap, etc.,
7. P2 charger should be avoided to place in anywhere easy-to-get explosion or exposed to flame, or in an ambient temp either too high or too low.
8. Avoid mechanical vibration or impact so as to prevent damage to the charger.
9. Do not place any conductive material or metal materials into the charger to avoid charger explosion accident for internal short circuit.
10. Remove the battery in slots and unplug the power cable if not using the charger.
11. Do not disassemble, assemble or modify the charger without authorization.
12. P2 charger shall be used only for specified purpose.